LAST BATCH ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited for candidates interested in studying in Veritas University, Abuja (The Catholic University of Nigeria) for the 2013/2014 academic session. This is the final call for the last batch of admissions to the University. Candidates who successfully complete the Veritas University, Abuja online application form shall be offered provisional admission to any of the following areas of study:
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- Candidates who scored 170 and above in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Direct Entry Candidates (who have completed their admission process with JAMB and have obtained the IJMB form) can also apply.
WAEC, NECO, NABTEB: Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language for all courses. For example:
- For B.A. English and Literary Studies, a credit in Literature-in-English is required.
- For B.A. History and International Relations, a credit in History or Government is required.
- For B.Sc. Accounting, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Economics, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy, a pass in Mathematics is acceptable.
- For B.Sc. Applied Microbiology, a credit in Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology is required.
- For B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry, a credit in Chemistry and two of Physics, Biology and Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Physics with Electronics, a credit in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology is required.
NB: Your admission to the University is subject to your having genuine academic qualifications in the prescribed subjects above. This will be checked and certified during registration. Failure to comply with this provision will automatically nullify your admission.
- All interested Candidates must complete the Veritas University, Abuja on-line application form on or before 4.00pm on Tuesday, 29th October, 2013.
- Candidates who obtained the manual form and paid directly to the bank are to scan and send their forms and bank tellers to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before the given deadline.
Filling Veritas University, Abuja On-line Application Form:
- On-line Application forms can be obtained by purchasing a Veritas University, Abuja E-Tranzact Payment PIN at any Nigerian Bank nearest to you, after paying the non-refundable sum of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only.
- The PIN number (Confirmation Order Number) stated on the Veritas University, Abuja E-Tranzact payment receipt obtained from the bank gives you access to completing the on-line application form.
NB: Please note that the final admission list would be published on our website on or before Tuesday, 5th November, 2013.
Successful candidates would be contacted to complete the admission procedure and shall be informed about the resumption date for registration and commencement of lectures for the 2013/2014 academic session.
If you have any query please call Registry-08064237983, 08033449268, 08033450901, 08155679696