The College of Post-graduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja, (the Catholic University of Nigeria) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized Institutions for admission into the Post-graduate programmes.
View List of Post Graduate Programs offered
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credits at O’Level in the composition of subjects required by each department.
- The requirement for admission into the Masters Degree programme is a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized University.
- A candidate may be required to go through our diploma programme which may serve as a ‘bridge’ programme especially, for people who did not graduate in that programme of BA/B.Sc.
- Admission into our post-graduate diploma will require a minimum of third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
- All application must be accompanied by academic
transcripts and referee’s reports.
- The College of Post-graduate Studies of Veritas University may take registered students of higher degrees from other Universities on transfer if they meet the University's conditions for entry to such programmes.
- Manual Application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
- The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after paying the non-refundable sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only for those applying from Nigeria and Hundred Dollars ($100) from those applying from abroad into any of the following University accounts;
Application Form Download Reference Form Download
ACCOUNT NAME: VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
ACCOUNT NO: 1015499870
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
07087869876, 08024058271, 07083809960